Who needs Document Recovery?
For example, do you work in:
- Real estate
If so, you undoubtedly have some sensitive documents in your office. Similarly, if you’re a homeowner, you most likely have pictures & government documents you don’t want to lose. Moreover, you might just have old documents stored in a closet / attic.
What would happen if there was a fire or flood? Would you lose these documents?
Don’t worry! This is why East Coast has a team of Document Recovery Specialists.
Our technicians are on call 24 / 7 / 365 days a year!
How does Document Recovery work?
Suppose your documents have been damaged due to improper storage or natural disasters, don’t fret! Our document recovery specialists can bring them back to life. As with all our document recovery projects, you can expect:
- We will use HEPA technology to clean your files of dust, mold, and other bacteria.
- Our experts will keep a secure inventory of your documents. (So if you ever need access to a file, you know exactly where it is).
- We will identify if there are any health / safety hazards with your documents.
Is your home or office still being repaired? It’s for this exact reason we offer storage at our secure facility. Without a doubt, let us know if this is the case. We would definitely love to hang onto your documents until you’re ready to get them back.
Our document recovery process ensures your records will be absolutely restored as quickly and effectively as possible.
Document Recovery 2020
- April 29th of this year, we got a call for Emergency Document Recovery.
- Our client had a flood in their NYC office.
- They had many, many sensitive & important documents that couldn’t be thrown out.
- Therefore, within a few hours, ECER had 23 Personnel onsite.
- On Day One: we collected 81 crates of documents.
- By Day Seven (our final day on site), we collected nearly 600 boxes of documents.
- All documents were indeed salvaged, dried, inventoried, & stored in our secure facility.